Fresh Pome Granates
The garden fresh pomegranates harvested in morning hours are carried in crates then taken to the pack house for further sorting, grading according to size, rejecting of unwanted fruit to be done, after weighing of selected fruit to be placed in ctns after using the bubble sheet to provide cushioning and topped with foam sheet again for final packaging.
1. Commodity: Indian Fresh Pomegranates
2. Variety : Bagwa/Arkata
3. Packing : 10/12/15pcs/3.5kgs Nett Wt Box.(Equal Distribution)
4. Loading : 4200-4400 Cartons/40' Reefer Container
5. Lead time: 7-10days
6. Quality : without Skin damages and scratches and insect damages-CLASS-I
7. Colour : Red colour 80% up. And in good shape
Loadability : 220BOXES PER PALLET.
4400 Cartons in 1X40’ HQ REEFER
Fruit size : 250 GMS TO 310 GMS
Payment Terms : 100% Confirm Irrevocable L/C at SIght
50% Advance along with Order Confirmation Balance 50% against Scan Copies of